Simple, stylish and safe – the new uki.be teether
Looking after a teething child is hard enough, without having to keep a garish piece of chewed plastic clean. Introducing uki.be – an innovative new product to soothe sore gums, with a simple, stylish and hygienic design.
With clean shapes and a fresh colour palette, the uki.be range will appeal to design conscious mums and dads, as well as babies and toddlers looking for something satisfying to chew. Choose a circle or a square (with gentle rounded edges), then pick a colour – black, white, grey, blush pink or neon yellow.
The British designed teethers are smooth on one side and textured on the other, perfect for gently massaging tender gums. Easy to grasp, the pockets have been carefully positioned to hold it in place on the gum, bringing more targeted relief. They can also be cooled in the fridge for added comfort.
All uki.be products are BPA-free and made from food-grade silicone. Thanks to their simple one-piece design, they couldn’t be easier to clean. They are dishwasher safe and can be sterilised in a microwave, an electric steamer, boiling water or cold water sterilising solution.
• Complies with EU safety standard EN71
• Age 0+, suitable from birth to toddler
• High quality British design
• Hygienically protected
• Easy reach teether, designed to help relieve teething pain
• BPA-free/food grade
• Can be used before teething to practice grip
• Smooth and tactile on one side, textured on the other to massage tender gums
• Soft, lightweight and gentle
• Hygienic, easy to clean one-piece design
• Pockets specially designed to hold teether in place for easier, more targeted application.
• Can be cooled in the fridge to bring added relief
• Dishwasher safe
• Can be sterilised: electric steam sterilising, microwave, boiling and cold water sterilising solution